Benefits of Filler and Injectables
How It Works
Fillers can be used to enhance facial volume. Dermal facial fillers are injected into the skin to add volume and soften wrinkles and folds.
Can be used to fill hollows, lines, wrinkles and enhance lips.
Infinite Changes for Vivacious Skin
- Male and female facial rejuvenation
- Face lift without surgery
- Hand rejuvenation
- Eyelid injectables
- Highly specialised areas
Our doctors here at Géniale are highly trained and experienced in the latest injectable techniques in face and body sculpting to enhance your natural appearance.
While other procedures are designed to tighten or smooth the skin, fillers are designed to help plump and add volume for a smooth aesthetic result.
Dermal fillers are injected into specific areas of the face to enhance facial volume, soften wrinkles and folds, or to enhance the lips.
Our Patient Results
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DermalFillers: Plastic Surgery – Cleveland Clinic
- What Are the Side Effects of Facial Fillers?
- Dermal fillers: The good, the bad, and the dangerous – Harvard Health Blog
- Botox vs. fillers: Uses, effects, and differences – Medical News Today
Disclaimer: All procedures have risks. All results are individual. Speak to your doctor about any concerns you have about dermal fillers.