Neck of Face Thread Lift
Neck Thread Lift
Lift sagging tissue and tighten loose skin with a Neck Thread Lift
Géniale’s Neck Thread Lift treatment is minimally invasive compared to a traditional neck lift.
Provide an effective solution to traditional surgical neck lifts.
Our Patient Results
Benefits of a Neck Thread Lift include:
- Lifts sagging skin and reduces the appearance of "turkey neck" and "double chin"
- Non-surgical procedure with minimal scarring
- Improves skin tone, texture and hydration
- Results can last for several years
- Can be combined with dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, laser and fat freezing double chin.
Concerned about a saggy neck?
The Neck is the first visible area of the body to show signs of aging and the area cannot be preserved with exercise or cosmetics. It gives away our true age.
The skin of the neck is very thin and immediately responds by reducing elasticity to sun exposure or just side sleeping. As a consequence, by the age of 28-30 the neck area is prone to sagging skin - also known as “rings of Venus”. Sometimes sagging neck and double chin become more noticeable earlier on due to hereditary predisposition.
Thread Lift Treatment Areas
Redefine cheek bone, firm skin, and reduce nasolabial folds
Lift the tip, heighten the bridge
Redefine the jawline and reduce jowels
Open up the eyes and raise the outer edge of the eyebrow
Lift the corner of eyes to create Cat Eye or Foxy Eye look
Reduce appearance of fine lines on the forehead
Reduce fine upper lip lines
Tighten the neck and reduce sagging skin
How It Works
Thread Lifting and Regeneration
- A non-surgical cosmetic procedure that lifts and tightens the skin on the face and neck
- Neck thread lifts can help reduce sagging skin, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the overall proportions of the face and neck
- Thread lifting provides a contour to the jawline, cheeks, jowls, marionette lines, nasolabial folds and neck
- The threads stimulate the production of collagen to improve skin quality and further enhance the tightening effect over an extended period of time
Thread Lift Process
- Consultation: A consultation is booked prior to the procedure to discuss a personalised treatment plan to align with your needs and aesthetics goals, as well as a discussion of pre- and post-care. Photos are taken prior to procedure
- Procedure: Local anesthesia is applied to numb the area. A small incision is made for insertion of threads. Nitrous oxide (known as happy gas) will be offered for further comfort
- Insertion: Threads are inserted gently into the soft tissue to be lifted
- After Procedure: Results are immediate and will improve over the coming months. You may swelling, bruising, and some pain after the anesthetic wears off
- Post-care: Ice is applied immediately after the procedure, as well as LED light treatment. Complimentary LED treatment is offered at your convenience. Pain relief and antibiotics are prescribed. A 3-week review is booked, and post photos are taken
- Other treatments: Your Thread Lift can be combined with dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and laser treatments
- Recovery: Rest is needed for the first 24 to 48 hours, and you may return to your normal schedule within a few days after the procedure