Why Choose Géniale?
Proven technology with 20 years experience
Using state-of-the-art technology and the most up to date treatments
Cost Effective with No Downtime
Rejuvenated appearance of hair without side effects
Use of multiple modalities
An alternative to surgery with minimal downtime.
Find out how we can best suit your needs
VISIBLE RESULTS MATTER
With over 20 years of experience, our specialist medical doctor will create an individual treatment plan that combines multiple modalities to ensure maximum results that can be seen from 8 weeks.
OUR PATIENT RESULTS
Géniale is a leader in hair restoration using multiple revolutionary and effective techniques to achieve noticeable hair growth.
Our specialised treatment options can assist those that are dealing with:
How Does It Work?
We have a comprehensive range of treatment options available for all types of hair loss:
Benefits of Hair Restoration
Experience and Qualifications Matters
Dr Mike Shenouda is Australia's Thread Lift Specialist, expert and leader with over 20 years of experience. Equipped with extensive years of experience, Dr Mike has undergone comprehensive training both domestically and internationally. Not only has Dr. Mike honed his skills in performing Thread Lifts, but he has also taken on the role of a trainer, imparting his expertise to fellow doctors on the art of performing Thread Lifts and has established the Géniale Cosmetic Academy of training for doctors.
With Dr. Mike's vast experience, he and his dedicated aesthetics team will create a personalized treatment plan tailored to fulfill your individual objectives and aspirations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SMP - SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION HAIR TATTOO
A non-surgical cosmetic procedure used to address hair loss or thinning hair and involves the application of pigments on the scalp to create the appearance of hair follicles.
How does is work?
- Tiny dots of pigment are deposited into the upper layer of the scalp using a specialized tattooing technique.
- Pigments are carefully matched to individual's natural hair color to create a realistic and seamless result.
- This gives the illusion of a closely shaved head or add density to areas with thinning hair.
Who is it suitable for?
- People with various types of hair loss, including male pattern baldness, receding hairline, alopecia, and thinning hair due to medical conditions or treatments.
- Also used to camouflage scars on the scalp, such as those resulting from hair transplant procedures.
What are the effects of SMP?
- Long-lasting but not permanent
- Over time, the pigments may fade slightly, requiring touch-up sessions to maintain the desired appearance.
- Considered a safe and effective solution for hair loss
- Results can greatly enhance the confidence and self-esteem of individuals experiencing hair thinning or baldness