Benefits of Laser Pigmentation
Minimal Time and Non-Invasive
A short procedure with minimal downtime and no surgical intervention.
Nd:Yag Laser, IPL & PicoWay Laser
The latest state-of-the-art treatment for pigmented lesions.
Long Lasting Results
Pigmentation will gradually fade over time with the elimination of the body's natural processes.
Is Our Laser Pigmentation Removal Right for You?
If you're looking for an effective and non-surgical approach to treat various pigmentation concerns and reverse sun damage, and achieve a clear and even complexion using the latest in technology.
OUR PATIENT RESULTS
- Pigment will darken prior to flaking off
- Treatment takes less than 30 minutes
- Reduction of pigmentation and improved skin tone
- Non-invasive and precise
- Long-lasting treatment
- Achieve a smoother and more youthful appearance
- Treatment can be used on all parts of the body
- Eye area
- Decolletage (chest)
- Hands and Arms
What Can Laser Pigmentation Treat?
Pigmentation can be caused by genetics, harmful sun damage, as well as particular sun types. Laser Pigmentation can treat concerns such as:
- Visible blood vessels
- Sun damage
- Brown/red spots or patches
- Age spots
- Acne scars
- Other types of skin pigmentation on the face and body
How It Works
- As skin cancer doctors, all our patients will be screened to exclude malignant lesions prior to laser treatment.
- At Géniale, we use Q-Switched lasers, Er: YAG lasers and Nd: YAG to remove the pigmentation without damaging the skin.
- On consultation with the doctor, the use of compounded cream may be prescribed which will assist in the effective removal of pigmentation conditions.
- Post treatment - the Géniale healing cream is also recommended.